The EKTOXEFTIS company introduces the powerful ECDE Cement Injection Machine with a two-cylinder pump delivering 24 liters per minute at a distance of 60 meters long and 30 meters high.
Available in both single and three phase versions to select the one that fits your working environment.
Designed for extremely high strengths, its pumps guarantee hundreds of m3 of infused mortar. This is achieved thanks to the proven cast iron pump unit, with pistons and valves chromed to the correct thickness.
Thanks to the large capacity double mixer, it ensures a continuous mixing and pumping cycle, creating a higher injection volume throughout the area. Its low height makes it easy to load, its low weight and large wheels make it easy to move. Alternative drive is provided by an engine attached to a gearbox that requires no maintenance. The sealing is ensured by a durable special gasket. It is also extremely easy to disassemble, allowing for faster cleaning and maintenance whenever needed.
With the pressure switch and pressure gauge to control the pressure, the jet pumps are ideal for injecting cement microplates into damaged or dangerous structures.
– fastening or sealing walls, rocks, dams and tunnels.
– pumping specific products for anchoring and seals.
– performing hydraulic tests and for all operations requiring more than 15 pressures and exceeding 24 l / min.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
– The electrical panel, protected from impacts and sprays, complies with European directives.
– It is equipped with a thermal switch for motors, a handy phase inverter and an emergency button.
– The working hours counter (regular power supply) helps you to plan both work and maintenance. All pumps with a pumping unit are supplied with buttons that have a 20 m cable. This means that the operator can activate it directly from the injection point. A big advantage!
– The pressure switch (basic power supply) allows you to adjust the pressure to the desired value by automatically switching off the pump when this value is reached.
– A handy valve allows the mixture to flow into the lower shaker before the pumping cycle begins.
– The blast blades themselves, as well as their shape and number, are designed to guarantee perfect blending