The perl-concrete B4 machine is a high performance, mixing and launching machine for plastering materials up to 8 mm in diameter and up to 100 meters in height.
It is diesel-powered or electrically powered on 2-wheel trailer with or without brake, equipped with a double-piston pump suitable for transporting most types of gypsum and other mortars.
The “Perlobeton B4 Machine” consists of:
- the 22 HP HATZ diesel engine in Germany
- the mixing bin
- 2 German PUTZMEISTER gearboxes (small & large)
- the two-cylinder pump KK139
- the German KNORR BREMSE compressor
- the sieve and
- the various auxiliary devices all mounted on a frame or chassis for support and transport on a rubber shaft.
The machine comes with 50 meters of material transfer hoses and all accessories for full operation.
|Threshold||12.000 – 17.000 m2|
|Slurry||800 – 1.300 m2|
|Marble||1.200 – 1.500 m²|
|Textured||1.200 – 3.200 m2|
|Cement / Perlobeton||8 m3/h|
|Cement Injections||6 m3/h|