The ideal diesel or electrically driven mortar pump on a 2-wheel brake trailer (optional), equipped with a double-piston pump suitable for transporting mortars at a vertical distance of approximately 100 meters.
Features of FC4
– Powerful single body, mounted on wheels, with protection of all mechanical components
– Air-cooled, Diesel HATZ two-cylinder engine
– Two-cylinder air compressor, KNORR BREMSE, LP2983
– Double membrane pump to pump the water-foam additive solution
– Two-piston compensation pump for pumping cement mortar
– Three reducers driving the two pumps and the mixer shaft
– Large tank of up to 150 liters of water / foam additive
– Positive mixer for mixing cement, water and / or sand.
– A hopper supplying the piston pump with cement mortar.
– Mixer cylinder unit complete with gauges and control valves, for the production of foam concrete.
– Flexible hose connected to the outlet of the mixing cylinder for application of porous material.
The foaming additive (diluted in water) and the compressed air are transferred to the pre-mixing chamber and are thus transformed into foam in the mixing cylinder. The mortar machine simultaneously pumps the cement mortar (or mortar) into the mixing cylinder as well.
The mixing of foam and cement mortar produces foam concrete with the required density and the required homogeneity is done in the mixer cylinder. It is very important that mixing between foam and cement grout takes place at the application site, as it avoids the deformation of the air particles during transport from ground level to any other height. This implies better use of the foaming additive and thus better uniformity of the required density.
Mixing the appropriate materials allows the foam concrete to swell up to five (5) times its original volume resulting in a reduction of the nominal material density weight from 1,500 kg/m3 to 300 kg/m3.
This makes the foam concrete ideal for thermal and sound insulation.
Application is possible on each floor – apartment and on the terrace up to 40 meters with a production of 15 m3 / h.
Key Benefits of Foam Concrete:
– Good thermal and sound insulation
– Easy to produce and apply
– Fire protection
|Throwed||12.000 – 17.000 m2|
|Spread||800 – 1.300 m2|
|Marble||1.200 – 1.500 m2|
|Textured||1.200 – 3.200 m2|
|Cement/Perlobeton||8 m3 / h|
|Foam Concrete||15 m3 / h|
|Cement Injections||6 m3 / h|